Minestrone Soup is a hearty Italian soup that is packed full of vegetables and beans, making it both satisfying and nutritious. This classic soup is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite vegetables, making it a perfect meal for the whole family.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://thestayathomechef.com/minestrone-soup/ 🖨️
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 medium white or yellow onion diced, about 1 cup
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 3 ribs celery diced, about 1 cup
• 4 medium carrots diced , about 1 cup
• 3 medium zucchini diced, about 2 cups
• 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes undrained
• 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
• 1 (15 ounce) can white cannellini beans undrained
• 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans undrained
• 6 cups vegetable broth
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
• 8 ounces elbow noodles or large shell pasta
• 1 cup roughly chopped fresh spinach
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Parmesan cheese to garnish
1️⃣ Heat butter and olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and let them saute for 3-5 minutes. Then add in celery, carrots, and zucchini. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables soften.
2️⃣ Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans and vegetable broth and herbs and bring to a boil.
3️⃣ Add in the pasta and spinach and reduce heat to a low boil for 10-12 minutes until noodles are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese if desired.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!